The AccuDrillMate is a really useful attachment for your portable power drill when precision and control is needed.
Ideal for straight or angled drilling, great for drilling boards, battens, tubing and pipe
Centering channels are built into the top and bottom of the guide base, for tube up to 3" in diameter and board up to 60mm.
It works with HSS twist and masonry drill bits - forstner and spade bits - hole saws and plug cutters.
Attach the AccuDrillMate to any 3/8" or 1/2" power drill, the plunging chuck is 3/8" capacity.
The guide base has 4 pre-set angle settings, you can easily adjust the angle of your drilling from 90 to 45 degrees.
The AccuDrillMate base has non-slip rubber feet for control and to prevent marring your project material.
There is a built in, adjustable depth stop and a supporting spring that helps control the rate of the drill plunging.
- Complete control and exact centering for repetitive drilling
- Selectable drilling angles - 90, 75, 60 and 45 degrees
- Solid, cast aluminium base which can be fixed onto a bench
- The guide base is formed for exact centering on round or flat material
- Precise, Adjustable depth stop for drilling holes
- Supporting spring controls the rate of drill penetration and return
- Removable handle adds control to the guide base or drill head
- 3/8" plunging drill chuck with key
Drill Mate - 1318
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.