So easy to use and it significantly limits the amount of glue exposed to air.
It's MAGIC …. It uses the same vacuum principle as a hummingbird feeder.
As you use the glue by dipping the brush, an air bubble will enter the container and let more glue down into the brush dipping space.
To fill, lay the container over with the large opening up and pour the adhesive in.
When you flip the container back on its base, the glue cannot run out because it can't get air, just like the hummingbird feeder.
To store the brush over night, just stand it in the glue and place the large cover cap over it ….. this seals the container ready for next use.
For longer periods between use, clean the brush appropriately and store it outside the glue. But leave the glue in the container! It can stay there as long as it can stay in any glue bottle!
- Clever design that performs superbly - it's magical!
- Reduces evaporation, keeps your glue fresh and ready to use
- Large cover cap accommodates the brush handle
- Also suitable for other liquids that evaporate
- Easy to fill - holds 0.9 litre of glue or liquid
- Not suitable for use with formaldehyde based adhesives
0.9 litre capacity.
Strong, rigid HDPE plastic construction.
Washable and durable.
Supplied with one 1" brush.
For longer periods between use, clean the brush appropriately and store it outside the glue.
NOT suitable for use with formaldehyde based glue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.