Store your bits on your power tool, always to hand for fast swapping.
Captive magnets hold your bits - they won't fall out.
Swap bits with just one hand - even when wearing gloves.
Improved workflow and fewer lost bits, save time and money.
Your bits are clearly visible to aid selection.
Can be set at any angle to suit your needs - highly ergonomic
Also available made of Plastic composite - see other listing
Wholesale & Retail enquiries invited
- Very versatile - suited to all drills and drivers
- Retrofit in seconds with supplied screws
- Can be installed with double sided foam tape (not supplied)
- Strong magnets hold your bits in place
- Capacity for 5 bits - short or long
- Installs to either side of your tool
- Designed and Engineered in Sweden
BITMAG - overview
Includes mounting screws (x4) for Milwaukee, Festool, Dewalt, Bosch, Makita and Hikoki.
There is a screw selection index on the package to help you select the correct screw.
- screw 1 - 3.4mm x 12mm for Milwaukee
- screw 2 - 3.8mm x 12mm for Festool
- screw 3 - 2.9mm x 15mm for Dewalt
- screw 4 - 3.8mm x 18mm for Bosch, Makita and Hikoki
Install with caution, using screws that are too long could cause damage to your power tool.
The supplied screws have Loctite Dri-Loc pre-applied to prevent them coming loose in use.
Can be installed with double sided tape - use a premium foam tape for best results.
Duplex design - install on either side of your tool