Installing cabinet hardware properly is all about centre line consistency - save time and avoid errors with this clever tool.
Drill Perfect Shelf-Pin Holes Every Time - drill eleven holes, evenly spaced at 32mm apart, in just one setting, use the supplied indexing pins to extend your shelf-pin holes - unlimited height.
Set out and mark for your concealed hinges precisely - 2 commonly used centre lines built in for the door cups, pre-set 32mm centred holes for the hinge plate.
Set out and mark for your RAFIX connectors - both the 10mm and 20mm holes can be precisely positioned.
Cabinet Mate will work on cabinet panels before assembly and ready assembled cabinets.
The custom spring-loaded-brad point drill bit engages precisely onto the jig for fast work.
The 5mm bit is pre-set to bore a crisp hole with consistent 6mm depth for the shelf pins and pilot holes.
The Cabinetmate has a built in storage compartment for your bit and indexing pins.
This tool comes with the self-centering drilling tool (shelf Pin Bit) and 5mm bit.
- Lightweight, compact and durable - Euro drilling guide
- Self centering, custom 5mm drilling tool included
- The 5mm bit is Brad point, HSS, and ultra sharp
- 32mm perpetual centres for shelf pegs - unlimited height
- 37mm centres for concealed euro hinge plates
- 16.5mm and 22.5mm centres for the 26mm & 35mm door euro hinge cups
- 9.5mm and 41.5 centres for RAFIX connectors
- Factory set, 6mm drilling depth - adjustable to 12mm
- V-Grooves on the edge for precise alignment
Cabinet Mate overview
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.