Cut circles with your router - quickly and easily.
Small circle option - 1.5" to 12"
Large circle option - 10" to 51"
The included offset base improves stability and control for edge work.
The TurnLock base plate interlocks onto Milescraft jigs without tools.
This universal tool works with almost all Routers.
- Small Circle Compass - Cuts circles and arcs from 1.5" to 12" in diameter
- Large Circle Compass - Cuts circles and arcs from 10" to 51" in diameter
- Offset Base - Clear 13" offset base provides added stability during edge routing
- TurnLock BasePlate - allows tool-free insertion into jigs and bush exchanges
- 1/4" diameter - 1/4" shank router cutter included
- Metric and imperial scales
- A comprehensive selection of optional TurnLock bushes are available - see other listings
Will fit most Routers - The TurnLock baseplate is universal
1/4" diameter 1/4" shank router cutter included (70175)
3/32" drill bit included
Only one 15.85mm Bush (30114) is supplied with the TurnLock base plate for centring
Additional TurnLock bushes are available separately