Steel Dust Deputy DIY 2" Cyclone
99% Cyclone separation
Create your own cyclone system
Add this Steel Dust Deputy DIY cyclone to your portable or shop vacuum and gain big improvements in performance.
This is our heavy duty cyclone for industrial applications.
Captures over 99% of dust before it ever reaches your vacuum - virtually no filter clogging or loss of suction.
With the Steel Dust Deputy you will extend the life of your vacuum, filters and bags - saving ££££'s.
The Steel DIY cyclone just needs to be fitted to a suitable 'drop box' and it's ready to work.
Gasket, instructions and fixings are included.
Oneida design and make the best cyclone products available.
Top quality, superior performance - made in the USA.Watch the video below for more information
- Industrial, powder coated, seam-welded Steel cyclone
- Works with any vacuum - coarse and fine dust
- Super efficient cyclone separator. Up to 99% dust separation
- 2" - 51mm inlet and outlet ports - adaptors available.
- Design and create your own cyclone system - just the way you want it
- Rubber gasket, instructions and fixings are included
- Not to be confused with inferior copies and fakes - this is authentic Oneida
- Oneida cyclones beat the competition every time - great design, top quality
Robust steel cyclone: 14" high.
Up to 99% dust and dirt separation achieved in tests.
2 inch (51mm) inlet and outlet ports - adaptors available for smaller hoses.
Your regular 50mm ID hose will fit directly onto the ports (Hose clips may be needed)
Made with powder coated steel, seam welded.
Kit includes: Steel DIY cyclone, hardware, Instructions and rubber gasket.
The UK cyclone is supplied without the adaptors supplied in the USA.
Your chosen 'dust box' must be airtight and strong enough to withstand your vacuum's suction.
The DIY Dust Deputy allows you to taylor your system for your own needs.
There are hundreds of examples of our DIY cyclone in use on the web - browse You Tube for some idea's
We provide the instructions and essential parts you need, just add a 'dust box' and go to work.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.