Here is the Milescraft universal TurnLock base plate and bushings kit - for routers
Our TurnLock system turns changing guide bushings into a simple matter of a 1/4 twist - no screws to remove or lose.
Just align the TurnLock bushing inside the TurnLock base and twist. Reverse the process to remove the bushing.
The cogs on the outside of the bushing slip into the slots on the inside of the base locking the bushing in place.
The TurnLock Base Plate is made from clear resin that greatly increases the user's visibility of the work area.
The TurnLock base attaches to any of the Milescraft router attachments via the same principal - align and twist.
- TurnLock BasePlate Kit - tool-free bush exchanges
- Kit includes: 7" universal base plate and 8 turn lock bushes
- Bonus top hat adaptor included - for metal bushing conversion
- 1/4 turn insertion and removal - no tools required
- Universal - compatible with MOST common routers
- Incredible value for money
- Video available online
Turnlock Base plate kit
The set contains:
- 7" universal TurnLock Base Plate that will fit most routers
- The 1/4" and 1/2" Centering Pin, aids in an accurate one-time centering of base plate and bushings
- The 8 most popular size bushings:
- Top Hat Adaptor that converts non-Turnlock metal bushings into TurnLock Quick Change Bushings.
NOTE: This kit is the 2015 revision using the new, larger 65mm bushes into the new base plate - p/n 30681
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.