The SimpleScribe delivers precise scribes for a perfect fit.
Designed and created by an expert carpenter, simple but remarkably effective and efficient.
The SimpleScribe is robust and durable - light and portable
Takes regular pencils which are firmly held in the tool with a friction ring.
There are 7 faces which produce offsets of between 7mm and 25mm
No need to set this tool, the offsets are built in.
Quality tool, designed, engineered and made in the USA
- Simple, easy to use design
- 7 built in offsets - 7 to 25mm - 1/4" to 1"
- Printed offsets - metric and imperial
- No moving parts to drift in use
- Takes regular hexagonal pencils
- Bright Green colour - easy to find and hard to lose
- Handy spirit level built in
- 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22 & 25mm offsets.
- Takes most standard pencils - approx 7mm diameter.
- Works best with the standard 6.97mm hexagonal pencils.
- Pencil not supplied.
- This is the revised and improved SimpleScribe - launched 2016.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.