These 'stubby' bits are about half the length of standard drill bits.
'Stubby' drill bits are ideal for hard to access areas - perfect for use with right angle drivers.
The shank is 1/4-Inch hex, for standard quick change drivers or 3 jaw chucks
This 6 piece set contains one each: 3/32", 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"drill bits.
Metric and Twist 'stubby' bits are also available - see other listings.
- Short Drill Bits for confined space work
- Razor sharp, 'lip and spur' drills for wood & most plastics
- Precision ground from M2 HSS - high speed steel
- One piece, solid ground - No welds or crimps to fail in use
- 1/4" hex shaft for quick change drivers
- Value bundle, 6 common imperial sizes
- 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8 inch selection
6 drill bits - 1-7/8 inch overall length
1/4" (6.35mm) hex drive
M2 HSS - high speed steel drill bits
Brad Point ground tips
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.