Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary ToolStand. This stand is compatible with most Dremel-style rotary tools. The ToolStand acts as a drill press to cut perfectly perpendicular holes while a depth-stop gauge makes repetition a cinch.
The Milescraft ToolStand is compatible with most Dremel style rotary tools including Dremel models 100, 200, 275, 285, 300, 395, 398, 400XPR, 800, 2305, 3000, 4000, 4200, 4300, 7760, 8100, 8200, and 8220.
This product is also compatible with other brands and models of rotary tools that have a removable nose cap compatible with the included ¾” x 12 and 17 x 1.5mm collet nuts.
- The solid metal head securely holds most rotary tools in place
- Spring-loaded rack and pinion gearing move the tool smoothly and accurately through drilling depths set using the integrated depth scale
- The integral depth stop ensures repeatability of cut, and the tool can be locked in place for continuous milling
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column fits securely into a steel base plate
- Cord clip prevents the cord from interfering while working
- Maximum travel of 7″
- The base can rest unattached on a bench or be easily clamped or mounted
- Formed steel 9.5″ x 7″ base
- Surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Includes rubber feet to prevent movement
*Rotary Tool Not Included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.