100mm Trim Gauge - so simple and useful, you will wonder how you managed before!.
A new multi-purpose pocket tool now available in the UK, that will save Tradesmen both time and money.
Trim Gauge is the fastest, most accurate way to capture and transfer any measurement.
Adjustable Sliding Scale (Metric & Imperial) Unique "Mirror" Design - same depth either end - metric to imperial conversion.
Quick-lock Thumb Screw - built in 5mm (3/16) Preset Reveal.
Bright Bold Color and Compact User Friendly Design.
Two built in spirit levels - ideal for small spaces.
Also available - larger 200mm / 8" version with magnets
Many of our customers say that having two or more in their tool box is best.
- Establishing Reveals - This is a common occurrence that is present in virtually all projects. Just about everything that is made has some sort of reveal, exposed edge, offset or overlapping edge.
- Repetitive Measurements - Projects often require the same repeated dimension over and over again. With the Trim Gauge™ you set the gauge once, lock it down with the thumb screw and you are able to make as many marks that you need before moving to the next dimension.
- Scribe Lines - One of the more difficult and time consuming lines to establish on any given project is the parallel line that follows the material, ie;(rip line) With a Trim Gauge™, users can copy, transfer or scribe the smallest of lines along their straight or contoured work in a snap.
- Depth Gauge - Determine the depth simply by loosening the thumb screw, sliding the Trim Gauge™ forward into the crevice and re-tighten the thumb screw.
- Finding Centers - When you need to find the center of your project for fastening hardware with the Trim Gauge™ is quick to set up and incredibly accurate. It 's like having an adjustable jig.
- Transfer Measurements - When you need to transfer a measurement from one work area to another, the Trim Gauge™ quick lock-down feature performs this task with ease and accuracy the first time, thus eliminating the need to measure and re-measure the same piece.
- Power Tool Adjustments - Determine the blade settings on your table saw. The location and depth of your drill or router can easily be adjusted with the Trim Gauge™.
Trim gauge introduction and applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.