Quiet, Compact, and Powerful - Ideal for Small Workshops!
The V-Series' molded static conductive resin construction speeds up and simplifies system assembly, maximizes airflow performance, and significantly reduces noise levels.
This system is designed to collect dust from 1 tool at a time (more if blast gates are used) and is ideal for use in small workshops operating tools such as lathes, planers, radial/miter saws, and more!
A continuation of our award-winning V-Series dust collectors, the new Molded V-System is more streamlined and more powerful than ever!
- Integral Cyclone - Virtually no filter clogging or loss of suction
- Superior dust capture, Cleaner air in the workshop
- Super efficient cyclone separator - 99% separation before the filter
- Long Life, HEPA H-12 cartridge filtration - 99.9 % efficient
- A feature rich extractor that significantly improves your dust management
- Oneida design and make the best cyclone products available.
- Top quality, superior performance - made in the USA
Technical Information7 inch inlet (can be reduced)
Includes 35 gallon fibre drum and floor stand
Export model - suitable for the UK market
2 horsepower motor - single phase
High quality Leeson Motor - made in the USA
16A supply required
230V operating voltage - 50 Hz
Customer supplied plug (select as required)
Supplied, pre-wired (DOL) Magnetic Starter with on/off switch and current overload protector.
Delivered on a pallet unless otherwise agreed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.