Use this template to make your own working jigs - with a standard router
No more costly replacement jigs when dovetail jigs get worn or damaged.
Use your custom jigs to produce superb, dovetail joints - with your own 1/4" router.
Create jigs for dovetail, half-blind, angle and variable spaced joints.
The master template and the 3 required router bits are in the kit
Comprehensive instructions, printed and DVD, supplied with this tool.
- Precision Dovetail joints - quick and easy!
- Make your own working jigs from scrap wood
- Also use for hinge, box and finger joints
- No calculations or measuring required
- Master template and three 1/4" cutters included
- DVD and printed instructions supplied
Read the instructions and watch the DVD for comprehensive instructions.
Specific, 70121, 70124 and 70120 router bits included
Supplied router cutters are 1/4" shank
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.