Get into those tight spaces with your power tool.
Low profile, 90 degree head. Accepts and holds all standard 1/4-inch driver bits.
This really useful driver attachment is tough enough for any light duty job.
Includes 3 bits: #2 straight; #2 Phillips; and #2 square head and a BONUS StubbyBit™.
- featuring a magnetic 1/4-inch hex socket
- ideal for close-quarter driving
- The gears are housed in a die-cast zinc body
- 3 bearing drive for long life
- suitable up to 100 inch/pounds of torque at 400 RPM
- FREE - 3 common bits and a 1/8" HSS stubby drill
This tool is intended for DIY and Light professional use only
Not suitable for impact drivers
Intended only for driving small screws or drilling small holes with power tools
Run at a maximum of 400 rpm, 100 inch/pounds of torque
The Drive90 should not be used in wood drilling applications with bits larger than 3/8" or in metal drilling applications with bits larger than 5/16"
Not suitable for any hole saw cutters or any auger bits.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.