Cut edges and mortises - quickly and easily
Self centring mortise pins make for precise work.
The edge guide works against flat and curved edges.
The included offset base improves stability and control for edge work.
The TurnLock base plate interlocks onto Milescraft jigs without tools.
This universal tool works with almost all Routers.
- 3 tools in one - Universal router accessory
- Edge guide does flat and curved edges
- For Profile, Rabbet, Dado, Groove and Mortise applications
- Adjustable mortise pins for varying board thickness
- Offset Base - Clear 13" offset base provides added stability during edge routing
- TurnLock BasePlate - allows tool-free insertion into jigs and bush exchanges
- A comprehensive selection of optional TurnLock bushes are available - see other listings
Will fit most Routers - The TurnLock baseplate is universal
Only one 15.85mm Bush (30114) is supplied with the TurnLock base plate for centring
Additional TurnLock bushes are available separately