It is intended to be used with a power tool such as a router, planer, saw, grinder or sander and an associated vacuum.
Optimise your dust collection and appreciate increased convenience - the iVAC Switch Box controls your vacuum as required.
Power to your vacuum and power tool is routed through the iVAC Switch Box. The clever electronics sense your power tool status and control your vacuum.
With this easy-to-use vacuum switch you'll be amazed at how much cleaner power tool work can be. Never forget to turn your vacuum on again!
Dust and debris is collected more efficiently, airborne dust is minimised and clean-up is much easier.
- Automated dust control - for your health, safety and convenience
- 1 or 2 second vacuum ON delay (user configurable)
- 8 or 16 second vacuum OVER-RUN (user configurable)
- Manual control option for added convenience and remote switching
- Use less power - your vacuum is only ON when required
- Reduced noise - your vacuum turns OFF when not required
- Use with any Vacuum - up to 2700 watts power rating
- 4 fixing tabs, Mount on your wall, bench or vacuum
- Earth terminal provided for grounding accessories
- Designed & Engineered in Canada
Wholesale & Retail enquiries invited
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.