Here's a traditional glue clamp that's been around for a long time!
Need to hold 2 or more boards while glueing but regular clamps won't do it?
Tap a pinch dog into the end grain across the joint while the glue sets.
The taper pulls the wood tight as you tap it in.
Unlike others available on the market these are nicely made and zinc plated.
- Simple, versatile glue clamps
- Solid forged steel - zinc plated
- 4 degree taper draws the wood tight
- High quality - pack of six
- 2 sizes available: 1-1/2 and 2 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.