With this comprehensive kit you can make precise Pocket Hole joints - quickly and easily. The Pocket Jig 200 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your work pieces in a quickly and easily.
Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, this kit does it all.
Allowing you to create corner joints, T-Joints, Framing Joints, Miter Joints and do repairs.
With built-in board thicknesses, there is no need to manually measure.
Just set this pocket jig to your desired setting, set the depth of your bit, clamp to your timber and start drilling.
This kit Includes everything you need to get started with your first pocket holes.
Comprehensive instructions supplied with this tool
- Precision drilling for Pocket Holes
- Complete kit - everything you need to get started
- Steel bushes ensure accurate drilling
- Virtually no setting out or measuring required
- Full instructions supplied
- Built-in Imperial and Metric Scales
- Built-In Depth Stop Setting
- Suitable for Wood Materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Works with most clamps (not supplied)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.