With this drilling kit you can make precise Pocket Hole joints - quickly and easily.The PocketJig100 pocket hole jig allows you to connect your work pieces in a quick and timely manner.
Whether you want to build storage projects, cabinets, shelves or bookcases, this kit does it all.
Allowing you to create corner joints, T-Joints, Framing Joints, Miter Joints and do repairs.
With built-in board thickness guides, there is rarely the need to manually measure.
Just position this pocket jig to the required place, clamp to your timber, set the depth of your bit, and start drilling.
This set Includes everything you need to get drilling your first pocket holes.Comprehensive instructions supplied with this tool
- Precision drilling for Pocket Holes
- Complete tool set - everything you need to drill your pocket holes
- Compact and without a fence - ideal for tight spaces
- Steel bushes ensure accurate drilling
- Virtually no setting out or measuring required
- Full instructions supplied
- Built-In board thickness guides - 12, 19, 27 & 38mm
- Suitable for Wood Materials 1/2" to 1-1/2" thick (12-38mm)
- Works with most clamps (not supplied)
- Magnet on the clamp face, helps when clamping the jig
This comprehensive tool set contains:
Single Barrel Pocket Hole Jig
6" T-Star Driver Bit
3/8" (9.5mm) HSS step drill bit
3/8" Stop Collar with Hex Key
There are four common board thickness settings built into the jig: 1/2", 3/4" 1" and 1-1/2" (12, 19, 27, 38mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.