For close control when trimming away laminate, edge banding and veneer.
Neatly trims straight edges and curves, Removes surplus material ready for finishing.
Ideal for working with laminated boards - perfect for KBB tradesmen.
Suitable for left and right handed operation.
This NEW innovative design allows quick, safe and precise trimming.
High quality - designed and made in Germany.
- Unique & innovative design
- Safer and more precise than a chisel or blade
- Left and right handed operation
- Works on straight and curved edges
- Ideal for Plastic edging and Wood veneers
- Made of A2 stainless steel for long life
- Supplied in protective, cushioned packaging
- High quality - made in Germany
Pro Laminate Trimmer
Intended for Plastic edging and Wood veneers up to 0.8mm.
These fixed blade trimmers are not ideal for HPL, mettalic and rigid edgings as these materials are brittle and may not cut well.
Take care when trimming real wood edging - work with the grain for a clean cut.
Once the surplus material is removed - finish with a fine sanding block (e.g. P240) to smooth the edge.
Always store in the supplied packaging to protect the cutting edges.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.