This Parallel Guide System for the Festool Guide Rail is a set of machined aluminum components designed to work with Incra brand T-Track Plus rails.
When used in conjunction with the Festool Guide Rail System, this setup will allow you to make consistent rip cuts parallel to the cut line.
The Parallel Guide System comes with two sets of stops. The Rail Stops allow ripping of material wider than the guide rail. The Narrow Stock Adapters can be positioned under the guide rail, all the way to the kerf, making it possible to accurately and repeatedly rip stock with very narrow dimensions.
We've designed these adapters to be adjustable from the top side of the Incra T-Track and direct read from the Incra scale.
The Rail bracket adapters make it possible to attach any length of Incra T-Track Plus to the Festool Guide Rail, Increasing your options for ripping stock.
*Incra T-Track Plus rails NOT included* - Since individual users preferences vary.
The tracks are available in lengths of 18"(450mm), 24"(600mm), 36"(900mm), and 48"(1200mm)
- Designed & engineered for the FESTOOL guide rail
- Make consistent, parallel rip cuts - easily and quickly
- 18", 24", 36", and 48"
- Supplied with fixings, fasteners and instructions
- Premium quality - made in the USA
Seneca Guide Rail System
- Two (2) Rail Bracket Adapters (for attaching Incra T-Track Plus to the Festool guide rail)
- Two (2) Adjustable Rail Stops
- Two (2) Interlocking Narrow Stock Adapters (adjustable from top of Incra T-Track)
- Two (2) machined "slider mount" adapters for attaching the Narrow Stock Adapters to the T-Track
- All necessary knobs and hardware
Our system will allow you to rip material with a width equal to the length of your Incra T-Track plus an additional 7" (this accounts for the additional width of the guide rail and the portions of the T-Track that are "lost" because the Rail stops need something to clamp on to). So for example, with a pair of 18" Incra T-Track's you should be able to make rip cuts up to 25" wide.
Being an American product, the screws require imperial allen keys - e.g. 5/32"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.